Visit Washington DC by bike with a French-speaking guide will be possible from March 2024 thanks to Washington En Français.
From the White House to the Capitol, from the Lincoln Memorial to Georgetown, travelers will discover the monuments at a pace suitable for the whole family.
– Practical: Customers will be able to meet directly at the hotel where the guide will be there with the bikes!
– Individual: Travelers can choose when and where to stop.
– Easy: The National Mall sites are mostly flat.
– Private: The guide is dedicated solely for customers.
– Safe: Helmets are mandatory and the routes avoid of cars.
(exception: between the hotel and the National Mall monuments).
If people travel with young children, we even have bike trailers or follower bikes (limited availability).
Contact: Washington en Français, Email: email@example.com
Since 2019, Washington En Français has been organizing walking tours of Washington and the surrounding area. Our small groups of up to 12 people leave plenty of room for dialogue, and all our guides are French or 100% bilingual French-English. Historical, cultural and political tours. Private tours on request.