During its General Assembly on June 30th, 2022, in Paris, the Visit USA Committee France elected its new board of directors for the next two years. This new board is made of:
- Rémi Vénitien (TUI France): President
- Isabelle Gannoun (American Airlines): Vice-president
- Barbara Boltoukhine (B World Communication): Treasurer
- Marco Guaramonti (Naar Voyages): In charge of B2B
- Charles Coquand (Le Cercle des Voyages): In charge of B2C
- Sandra Epiard (Article Onze tourisme): In charge of the Press
- Damien Sallé (Fantrippers): In charge of Partnerships
- Alexandre Vendé (Voyage en Français): In charge of Communication
As a reminder, Valérie Ferrière, US Embassy consultant in Paris, and Delphine Aubert, Director of the Visit USA Committee France are permanent members of the board of directors.
The new board of directors, held their first meeting on July 1, reflected on the various projects to carry out for the promotion of the United States in France to professionals, the general public and the press.
On the program: workshops, e-learning program, BtoB fairs, BtoC fairs, giveaways, and of course, a communication plan to go along with the rapid growth of the tourism industry.
“Since 1996, the Visit USA Committee France is dedicated to the promotion of the diversity of all of United-States on the French market. The board of directors was joined 4 new persons entering. « I am very honored to be elected to the position of President of the association. My mission will be to coordinate all BtoB, BtoC and Press actions and to stimulate all 9 members for the success of our future projects”, said Rémi Vénitien.
From left to right:
Foreground: Barbara Boltoukhine, Rémi Vénitien, Sandra Epiard, Charles Coquand, Léa Bouly
Background: Alexandre Vendé, Damien Sallé, Marco Guaramonti, Isabelle Gannoun, Delphine Aubert