To support the many construction and work projects, a temporary reservation system, giving access to all vehicles, has been set up. It concerns visitors wishing to visit the park between May 20 and September 30, 2022.
Here is the main information.
- The vehicle reservations giving access to the park will be compulsory from May 20 to September 30, 2022.
- This does not apply to group coaches or groups with a CUA
- Approximately 2,500 reservations will be available daily.
- 70% of reservations will be available on Recreation.gov starting March 23
- 30% of reservations will be made available 7 days before.
- No reservation is required to enter before 6am or after 4pm.
- No reservation is required if the visitor is staying in a hotel or any other accommodation inside the park.
- There are other options for getting to Yosemite without a vehicle: YARTS public transportation or booking a tour with a local agency.
- To learn more and know all the details about the reservation system, click on the link here.
Contact: mN’O, Representation of Visit California in France, Ms Véronique Amsellem, Account Director, Email: email@example.com, Website: https://www.visitcalifornia